In the job search process, perhaps the companies that you can get the most support are the consulting firms that offer professional personnel selection and placement services. Before you send your resume to the companies that are active in this area, it is beneficial to determine the existence of activities at the level you are interested in, and especially the sectors in which you are interested, and in terms of saving time.
With the phone calls you have made, you must send your detailed CV to the companies that are directly related to your industry and professional level. Most of the consultancy firms that are active in this field are not able to offer general interviews with the candidates and invite them to a job interview only when they feel that they think they are suitable for you.
Well, if a consulting firm invites you to a job interview, what are the questions you should ask?
How many years have you been working with this organization?
Can you give detailed information about the company you are consulting?
Is there a written job description, can I have a copy?
To whom does the position report?
Are you paying attention to privacy?
Will you send my resume to any company without my approval?
Other Other interview Questions:
- Do you have another working consultancy company?
- Could you tell us about your pre-screening and interview procedure?
- Why is this position empty?
- How long hasn’t been filled?
- How long have you been working on this position?
- Can I get information about the financial opportunities of the position? (Fee, firm car, performance assessments, health or life insurance etc.)
- Who will take me to the job interview? (Position, management style, some basic information about his personality) and who will give the decision to hire?
- Can you tell me more about the company before the interview?
- Have other applicants complained about the company you are consulting?
- Do you know the number of workers in the company you are consulting?
- Do you have other branches of the company you are consulting?
- Is the company the leader in the sector?