There is no need to explain Google’s place and importance in our lives. Working at this giant technology company is the biggest dream of many people. But unfortunately, it is not easy to enter Google.
Google is famous for its unexpected, analytical, strategic and creative questions. We’ve compiled some stunning questions that Google asked the candidates for.
With its projects, working environment and working style, Google is now one of the world’s largest technology companies. Founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin at Stanford University as a doctoral student, working at Google is the dream of many who are in the industry. The company’s office is located in Mountain View, California. Google, which is very different from a classic working environment with its decoration and working conditions, is a paradise for the new generation. So, what does this important company ask its employees for their job interviews? Even though they stated that they did not use the job interview questions that were leaked to the Internet, we have compiled the questions asked for you in order to show the company’s perception of the job interview. They are all interesting, creative and amazing.
Here are the interview questions from Google:
– What is your favorite Google product and how can you improve it? – Product Section
– What do you know about Google? – Business Development Department
– Design an evacuation plan for the building you are working on – Department of Business Analysis
– If Youtube’s ad section was removed, how would you create a formula to generate revenue? – Department of Finance and Strategy
– What do you think is the potential for advertising in Boston? Is it a florist or a funeral home? – Department of Finance and Strategy
– Explain what the database means in a way that your eight-year-old cousin understands – Software Development
– You want to bring your dog to work, but one of your colleagues is allergic. What would you do? – Department of Finance and Strategy
– How many piano tuners does the world have? – Product Development
– If the rate of encountering a vehicle on a highway in 30 minutes is 0.95%, what is the rate of occurrence in 10 minutes? – Department of Finance and Strategy
– How many times a day will the scorpion and minute hands of the clock overlap? – Product Development
– How many golf bags fit into a school service? – Department of Finance and Strategy
– What would you do if you didn’t have to work? – Design Department
– What scares you? – Department of Business Analysis
– If you had to listen to a song all your life, which song would it be? – Department of Finance and Strategy
– How many ways to find a needle in a haystack? – Business Development Department
– How do you think the world of digital advertising will change in three years? – Department of Design
– What would be the three things you would change in universities and offices if you were CEO? – Department of Finance and Strategy
– How many tennis balls can fit in a plane? – Internship
– How do you describe the word AdWords to a seven-year-old? – Business Development Department
– Can you tell me about a feature you don’t have in your resume? – Department of Finance and Strategy