First of all, the quest for globalization, competitive pressures and productivity has been a major driving force for change in the business world today. So, the work of people in the business world has led to different problems and concerns within the business cycle. Corporate, Social Responsibility (CSR), observe the involvement of all stakeholders in the business environment. Inc. Corporate social responsibility contribution of the institution can be seen with different meaning and culture.
The USA government has created a tool to promote the corporate social responsibility policy, irresponsible commercial behavior. And the contribution tool provided as a minimum standard against CSR. So, corporate social responsibility makes reports. There are companies like Tesco and Marks & Spencer. However, some companies like Lidl do not add that. The companies that provide the General Terms and Conditions of CSR are showing and even cooperating with each other about the information about staying connected to the responsible companies.
In this multinational source, the corporate social responsibility needs to be achieved only in a clear way. Due to, can use it together, CSR contribution from ISS USA can have different purposes that are optional. ISS USA’s corporate social responsibility contributions are to provide visibility as a marketing tool. , ISS USA, charity in the name of, or every item given to its employees bravely. Similarly, to gain this image and provide brand image.
The thesis, the information about corporate social responsibility contributions and conditions, will outline the academic reports and the different meanings of current departures. It will also relate corporate social responsibility contributions to ISS USA’s profitability. In addition, the thesis will assess whether CSR supports the marketing strategy. The recommendation for the research study will be submitted to ISS USA, the Office of Commerce and Investment, other interested government agencies and other institutions that need further research.
- The following objectives will be fulfilled:
- Critically review the literature on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- In-situ review of the reputation score for the corporate social responsibility related content
- ISS The relationship between the USA’s corporate social responsibility contribution and profitability is ongoing.
- To estimate that a reasonable percentage of the pre-tax profit of the ISS will be spent towards CSR.
- CSR contribution for public limited company to criticize the private company for a greater period of criticism
ISS USA, Department of Commerce and Investment recommends to other interested government agencies. Also, other institutions that need more work.