What Do Administrative Services Managers Do?
Administrative Services Managers are positions where you can find yourself in almost every sector where you can come to your mind from position information to food, text to media.
The person working in this position is responsible for carrying out the administrative work in line with the general principles of the operator he / she works for. These include employees’ service work, food, accommodation, work safety and cleanliness. Administrative Services Managers carry out organization, reporting and administrative procedures in these areas.
The Administrative Services Manager is responsible for the job announcement criteria, employers usually have a degree from a relevant department of universities, undergraduate or associate degree, have preliminary accounting knowledge, take responsibility and initiative, have analytical thinking power, it seems that they are more likely to work in teams and have strong communication skills.
One of the characteristics that administrative staff should have is the ability to identify problems and produce quick solutions. Administrative Service Managers The applicants for the announcements are required to be strong individuals in the sector’s judicial and organizational capacity to work in order to organize more than one job at the same time. Administrative Services Managers treasurer job seekers anywhere in USA and across every industry ads, the sector they are working for should be strong people with the ability of judging and organization because they will have to organize more than one job at the same time. Administrative treasurer job seekers anywhere in USA and across every industry ads. the sector they are working for should be strong people with the ability of judging and organization because they will have to organize more than one job at the same time. Administrative treasurer job seekers anywhere in United States and across every industry ads.
What are the responsibilities of the Administrative Services Managers’ job descriptions?
- Maintenance and control of building services (electricity, water, gas, elevators, automatic doors, generators, hydrofoils, fire tubes, photocopies, faxes etc.), notification of defects and failures to technical team,
- Company vehicles and fleet tracking (supplier negotiations, contracts, HGS, vehicle identification, service, vehicle cleaning, repair, traffic fines, summer-winter tire replacement etc.)
- The follow-up of food / consumables / stationery / technical materials at all workplaces,
- Management and supervision of subcontractors on personnel service, security, food and cleaning issues,
- Checking rooms and organizing necessary organization for catering in meetings and organizations,
- Control of courier and cargo services and execution of the work to improve the service,
- Carrying out the embezzlement of personnel (computer, telephone, telephone line, vehicle, credit card, Ticket etc.) and follow-up of usage details; to receive the return of the rights concealed on the personnel leaving the work,
- The government agencies that are related to the business are required to carry out necessary correspondences and follow the process,
- Recruitment and administration of payroll staff and drivers,
- The establishment of the budget of the Administrative Affairs Department, the preparation and execution of cost calculations, business plans,
- The realization of travel organizations (visas, passports, hotel reservations, tickets, etc.)
- Distribution of the same aid and staff
Desired Abilities and Expertise for Administrative Services Managers
- Graduated from the Economic and Administrative Sciences or related faculties of universities,
- Intermediate level of English speaking,
- MS Office programs, advanced reporting skills,
- He has gained at least 3 years experience in a corporate company in the field of administrative affairs,
- Preferably multinational company experience,
- Communication, organization and coordination skills are developed,
- Communication is strong, analytical, careful, disciplined, solution-oriented and responsible,
- Active vehicle-driving
- Residing in the Anatolian side of Istanbul or Kocaeli
- He has completed their military service for male candidates,
- Not over 35 years old